The Criminal Records Department is responsible for maintaining all criminal proceedings of District Court. The department assists judges by preparing documents for criminal court and recording proceedings of criminal cases that are initiated by law enforcement agencies and prosecuted by the District Attorney’s Office.
eFiling is available. Please click on the link below.
- $200.00 Payable to the Clerk of Court - per arrest date
- $250.00 Payable to the Louisiana State Police - per arrest date
- $50.00 to District Attorney's Office - per arrest date
- $50.00 to Iberville Parish Sheriff's Office - per arrest date
- Criminal Search - $20.00 per name.
- (Money Order or cashier’s check only)
- We advise you hire an attorney to file the proper paperwork.
If the charge is for a DWI an additional $50.00 is paid to the department of Public Safety and Corrections,
There is also a new form for Expungements that must be followed. This form is available at the Clerk of Court's Office.