What is Online Imaging?
This service provides access to mortgage, conveyance, criminal and civil records on-line from remote locations using a web browser and internet connection. This system allows access to both view and print documents from your office, home or other locations. A daily, monthly or yearly fee as well as a per page cost is charged for this service.
- Conveyance Indices and Images are available from 1972 to present.
- Mortgage Indices and Images are available from 1990 to present.
- Civil Indices are available from 1990 and Civil Images are available from 2008 to present.
- Criminal Indices are available from 2000 and Criminal Images are available from 2014 to present.
The Iberville Clerk of Court is pleased to offer Online Imaging. Our viewers should be aware of several items:
- While the Clerk of Court’s Office has attempted to preserve the accuracy of this online version, these records are not official and the Iberville Clerk of Court will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. On the Official Public Records of Iberville Parish provided in the Iberville Clerk of Court’s office shall be references as the Official Public Records.
- By using this service, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Iberville Parish Clerk of Court and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for any damage of any time that may be causes by retrieving this information over the internet.
- Records available in this search consist of released records. The term released means the records have been recorded, indexed, verified and released for general public viewing. Please note that there may be records that have been assigned Official numbers but not yet completed indexed or available on this search.